The Flow Jet 20-20 combines the speed of an Impellor Packer with the versatility of an Air Packer.
- This is quite simply a smaller version of our traditional Turbo packer.
- Designed to handle up to 10kg bags and perfect for smaller operations.
- Designed to pack granular or powdery products at high speed into valve sacks.
- Can be modified to suit open mouth sacks and tub filling.
- Suitable for the following industries; Building and Construction, Food, Pet Foods, Farming and Agriculture, Chemical Goods and Pharmaceutical.
- Available with MID weights and measures approved.
- Can be operated manually or as part of an automated turnkey system. High accuracy using a single load cell.
- Attachments for open bag and tub filling.
- Available in food quality and pharmaceutical build quality.
- Finance options available
The Mini packer is extremely versatile and can be used to pack free-flowing products. It is available in food quality and pharmaceutical build quality.
|30 cfm @ 6 bar
|Deadweight of machine
You may also be interested in
Robots are suitable for all kinds of palletising, de-palletising and pick and place applications. One or more robots can be integrated to palletise or de-palletise a mixture of products, picking up at random, using a camera system and placing onto pallets, boxes or simply sorting into lanes.
Autopak are system integrators on Yasakawa Robots.
Autopak manufacture their own robot heads (End of Arm Tooling) using mechanical grippers or vacuum suction.
Autopak have their own engineers to programme the various functions.