Framework to dicharge from FIBCs.
- Weighing is controlled by a micro-processor controller, other controllers are also available, DTI approval number 2335 if required.
- Incorporating the latest control and weighing instrumentation.
- Very versatile, can pack products from 200kg,m3 to 3000kg/m3.
- Designed to pack granular or powdery products at high speed into valve sacks.
- Can be modified to suit open mouth sacks and tub filling.
- Suitable for the following industries; Building and Construction, Food, Pet Foods, Farming and Agriculture, Chemical Goods and Pharmaceutical.
- Can be operated manually or as part of an automated turnkey system.
- High accuracy using a single load cell.
- Finance options available
|16-amp single phase or 3 phase if a blower is required
|Mild steel (stainless steel available)
|4-6 per minute (product dependant) MID Approved
|0..5% of target weight
|Single ended sheer beam R60 approval
|Serial printer, auto-bag placer, take-away conveyor, ultrasonic sealing
You may also be interested in
Robots are suitable for all kinds of palletising, de-palletising and pick and place applications. One or more robots can be integrated to palletise or de-palletise a mixture of products, picking up at random, using a camera system and placing onto pallets, boxes or simply sorting into lanes.
Autopak are system integrators on Yasakawa Robots.
Autopak manufacture their own robot heads (End of Arm Tooling) using mechanical grippers or vacuum suction.
Autopak have their own engineers to programme the various functions.